Our machinery is constantly updated to ensure our quality and competitiveness.
It consists of:
- Complete art and design facilities including high resolution flat bed scanning, an Epson digital colour proofer which is calibrated using DES ORIS colour matching system and Australian ISO colour standards.
- CTP – We have a Dainippon Screen Thermal platesetter to allow conventional dot or SPEKTA screening.
- Our printing presses include a Komori Lithrone 5 colour Lithrone 28" (installed new in January 2008), a Komori Spica 4 colour perfector 29" (the first Spica installed into Australia or New Zealand – October 2005), a two colour A3 plus a single colour A3 press.
- To compliment our offset print, we also offer a digital print service. This is great for those short runs or extra quick turn around times.
- Our bindery consists of a Polar guillotine, Horizon collate, stitch and trim binding line (which can be used as a collating line only), the latest Ti52 folder plus general finishing facilities.